My Blog List

Tuesday 30 July 2013

what t do about blogging and latest layouts

well as in the title, what shall I do about blogging???. I rarely update it with my projects mainly because I forget to take a picture of what I have done. So should I keep it going? not sure can my crafty friends help me out here as I'm struggling to decide on what to do.
Any way back to some projects. Yes they are both he same photo and papers but I wanted to use up the stash I had. It the pink paislee portfolio range. The frame I  won at a local crop and so I have taken out the glass mounted a photo on the top aperture and decorated the bottom one.
Heather Jacobs and Finnbar have inspired me. Using flowers, die cut leaves, metal embellishments and ink
 
 

next is a layout using the same papers If you are wondering about the shape of the layout I drew around a Fancy Pants 12x12 die cut paper to get the shape I wanted.  Just some stitching to do on the layout when I have time

No comments:

Post a Comment