My Blog List

Tuesday 26 March 2013

puzzle piece 3

Butterflies was the next theme chosen by Ang and this is what I came up with. I painted my background first using dabbers and once dry layered on strips of T/H tissue tape. The flowers are painted on using a dabbers, in orange, red and green using cut and dry through a prima mask.
 
High lighted with barn door, Victorian velvet distress pens and a green for the stem. The butterflies are made out of clearly art. Once I painted the clearly art in orange and yellow dabbers, I stamped a butterfly stamp x2 and cut it out. Heated and then manipulated to make them look like they have come of the piece, and then adhered.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous piece! I love the butterflies and the flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining the Tando Challenge!

    ReplyDelete