Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Mouse trap

 This was the bramford challenge a couple of months ago. Tracey gave us all a blank mouse trap and this is what i came up with. I have used prima paper left over from another project. T/H tissue tape, tiny staples. Prima misable flowers, metal cogs and a watch part. A button and T/H tattered floral die to make the flowers.
I then misted with sunflower glimmermist and a green glimmermist (forgotten its colour name) and a touch of dylusions black ink

Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Orange Jacket

This is a layout i did ages ago using MME woodgrain paper and simple stories awsome paper. Along with Paperartsy paint and crackle glaze, some of there mini stamps, and there flower and leaf die.
 
There is lots of inky paint splatters, distressed edges and sewing.

Saturday, 1 September 2012

quick post

 
just a quick post. This is the guest book for the same friend at work that i did the table numbers for. The base of the book is from paperchase. I used the t/h bird cage die and tattered floral garland die.
 The middle page i used some old basic grey avery stamps and a tando bird cage along with the tattered florals die. Her theme is green, birdcages and birds.The other pages have headers like books i have done in the past.
Hope she likes it. Now off to the bramford crop!!!