This was the bramford challenge a couple of months ago. Tracey gave us all a blank mouse trap and this is what i came up with. I have used prima paper left over from another project. T/H tissue tape, tiny staples. Prima misable flowers, metal cogs and a watch part. A button and T/H tattered floral die to make the flowers.
Tuesday, 4 September 2012
This is a layout i did ages ago using MME woodgrain paper and simple stories awsome paper. Along with Paperartsy paint and crackle glaze, some of there mini stamps, and there flower and leaf die.
Saturday, 1 September 2012
just a quick post. This is the guest book for the same friend at work that i did the table numbers for. The base of the book is from paperchase. I used the t/h bird cage die and tattered floral garland die.