My Blog List

Friday 20 April 2012

HEXAGONS - my minds eye challenge and scrapagogo crop kit


Hexagons appear to be popping up everywhere. So with the new my minds eye paper i got from the scrapagogo crop kit and some from my own stash . I came up with this layout. The punched strip is from a fiskars/american crafts punch and the brown trim i got from a local craft shop
The chicken wire stamp is from waltzing mouse stamps and the splodge from papertrey ink grunge collection

The frame is made from a technique tuesday elements set which i have used as a template The rolled flowers are hexagons cut in a spiral and rolled up, plus some extra hexagons cut from the paper and layered. The be happy element was in the kit and the letters are from prima

3 comments:

  1. I love this layout. The design and the colors. May I post it on Pinterest with a link that will go back to your blog site?

    ReplyDelete