My Blog List

Saturday 10 March 2012

attempting a new style

I have to this is my favourite i have done so far. One because it a completely different to the layouts i normally do and because i challenged my self to use so many different techniques.
I have used my minds eye lost and found 2 papers and layered gesso on the page along with a viva decor mask. Drips of brown studio calico ink. The window is a memory box die. The flowers are made from T/H min tattered floral's and the pine cone die to make the rose. The bling i have coloured with alcohol inks Other embellishment include, buttons. tags, mini Melissa Frances frame and finally tearing paper and stitching

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Karen, Kieran looks so grown up there...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly lovely Karen. Thanks for making me so welcome today.

    Hope you will pop in and view my little blog too. See you again soon I hope.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great....I do like those inky drips again. lovely photo too. karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it ;-) x

    ReplyDelete