My Blog List

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Its been a while.......

since i last blogged, but yet again family life has taken over. As you know the bramford crop girls do a monthly challenge and this is my take on this months. Janina gave us each 3 wooden tags to decorate. So i painted the house and tree shape, used my papertrey ink stamps on the house, plus the dies that match on the house made star. Made a wreath using a punch and some letter stickers and then joined the pieces together to make a hanging decoration The bramford crop girls are doing a secret Santa so i made a box for a few bits to go in. Plus I'm entering this in the Tando Challenge of BLUE and BROWN, I have used my minds eye papers. simple stories stamp, T/H deer die, papertrey ink flower die and sentiment.




This is the side view





Hope my secret Santa likes her box.






4 comments:

  1. What a lovely little box...I am sure that whoever hasd it will be delighted! Thank you for joining us at Tando Creative and good luck with the draw x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you again Karen, family life will always come first can only hope it was all good.

    Love your decorated ornaments. Your little box is lovely someone was very lucky to get that, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little box is just gorgeous Karen, thank you for joining us at Tando Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great box Karen,love your wooden shapes
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete