My Blog List

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Tando creative challenge

Tando creative have a challenge on there blog and the the theme is GO WILD. My first thought was an animal in a cage, but i had a stampotique stamp i hadn't used and decided to go with the title wild child. The house is from a Tim Holtz die covered in graphic 45 paper, distressed with Tim Holtz black distress ink and mini stamp. I then cut an aperture and snipped with decorative scissors and the cage made from wire my title was made with my dynamo machine and then a bat added to the top of the house. Check out the tando creative blog DT for there take on the challenge.


10 comments:

  1. This is just a brilliant idea Karen!!! Thank you so much for joining in with out 1st challenge over at Tando Creative.....good luck!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this is brilliant Karen, I love how you've used the wire for a cage...just superb.

    Thank you for joining in with Tando Creative's first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us on our first challenge! Love your take on the theme although I'm not convinced that cage is going to hold her back for very long, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, hope that you're ok - Thank You for joining in with the challenge....hope that you had a good weekend away xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous wild creation Karen great take on the theme. Thank you for sharing with us for our first Tando Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab "Go Wild" Karen,love the stamp.
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab piece - I was bound to like it with your choice of stamp!! Love the cage effect. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge - hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stamp you used. Thanks for your lovely comments on my LO's. I am getting used to your way of fiddle-titting with my embellishments. Look forward to catching up in September.

    Nancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great piece! Love the use of that Stampotique stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha I love the take on the wild theme with a "Wild Child" and being in a cage too. :)

    ReplyDelete