My Blog List

Friday 8 April 2011

WMS case competition

Waltzing Mouse Stamps have been show casing there latest stamps, with the DT coming up with projects and cards over the last 4 days. I'm totally in love with Mona Pendletons work, not only does she make totally gorgeous cards and layouts with the stamps and spellbinders dies, but she also comes up with some fabby home decor pieces. When saw what she did on day one, i just had to use it as inspiration and made this card. The papers are all from my minds eye and the heart in the middle is from a waltzing mouse stamp set. I crimpled the text paper with paper crimper, used a punch to add a frilly edge to my heart and brad to my ribbon.

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous - love the colours and the sentiment! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the colors and vintage feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love how you punched out around the edges of the heart to make it look frilly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love your fluffy layers--it's a very fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! love all the nestie framings on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty. Better than a Fairy Tale. I love that genius crimping work fringing the love heart.. So effective.

    ReplyDelete