My Blog List

Thursday 2 December 2010

Sarahscards challenge

Well its really busy here getting christmas stuff underway and i've had that stinking cold that has been going around. Anyway i went to a lovely crop at the weekend run by Anna and friends at henley. I had a great time and managed to complete 1 1/2 layouts (thats good for me) This layout has come about using the sarahs cards sketch thats on the blog. I used cosmo cricket and a small amount of october afternoon papers. Jenni bowlin letters and numbers, maya rd trancparancy and Pink paislee elements. The edges of the papers were distressed with tim holtz pumice distress ink.

4 comments:

  1. Karen this is fab!! Lovely page and a great photo. Thanks for entering our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is so cute :o) Such a sweet photo. Thanks for taking part in the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, you might want to pop over to Sarah's Cards blog :) Congratulations!
    Would you be able to give me your email address so I can send you challenge details for January?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous page and that photo is fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete