My Blog List

Sunday 22 August 2010

SCD Red and Black torso

This weeks theme is red and back and after much deliberation i decided to go for a Halloween style torso. For my background i used rusty hinge and barn door distress inks. I then used my spotty mask that i used on a tag and sprayed poppy glimmer mist through it. I then stamped black bats on my background with a new set of stamps i found from waltzing mouse. They are good value and they come from Ireland. Go and take a peek at www.waltzingmousestamps.com and their blog for inspiration. Anyway back to the torso, I found a witch image and cut it out and glued it in place, added some bling and used Tim Holtz distress paint Rock Candy on my background. I like the effect but it has covered my spotty glimmer misting. Finally i added my sentiment which is also from the same stamp set.

5 comments:

  1. Yey! It's nearly that spooky time of the year again :) Love that font and the lady really is a fab image
    It may not be your favourite colours but it does not show....great torso
    xoxo Sioux
    Thanks for playing along with SCD again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely FAB! I love everything about your torso Atc. What a great sentiment! Brilliant!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Something Completely Different. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. brillant idea to use Halloween karen,the witch is fab
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, love your Halloween torso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Halloween card Karen! Spooky!

    ReplyDelete