My Blog List

Thursday 15 July 2010

its been a while......

since i last blogged (bad girl) but life has caught up with me. Work has been busy, last weekend we went on a camping trip, and its been my son's birthday. I haven't done any crafting, which i have really missed and because of work etc and i haven't been to any crops this month. So I'm kind of missing my crafting buddies.




As you know from previous entries i won a competition at sarah cards ltd and they asked me to do a 12x12 using this sketch and this is what i have come up with. I hope you like it its one of my favourite pics of our little boy this year.


I used kraft and black card stock as my background, fancy pants papers and rubons and some old chipboard letters i bought from QVC sometime ago.
I know the picture showing isn't great but i have to say i enjoyed the challenge and end result. At some point this week i must get back to my crafting especially some SCD challenges. We will see if i get any spare time this week to play.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on winning, love the layout and the photo's are soo cute. Hope you get some crafting time Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete